Pre-K | 4 - 5 Years | Serving Murray, West Valley, & Salt Lake City, UT
Nurturing, Qualified Teachers Ready To Make A Big Impact
Creative Curriculum® Paves The Way For School Success
An In-House Curriculum That Inspires Their Curiosity
Active Play To Burn Excess Energy & Builds Muscles
Social-Emotional Learning Rounds Out Their Education
Practical Skills Prep Kids For The Future
Nutritious Meals & Snacks Fuel Your Child’s Day
Frequently asked questions
Murray: 7 a.m – 6 p.m
South Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Downtown Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
West Valley: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Infant & Toddler: 6 weeks – 2 years
Early Preschool: 2-3 years
Preschool: 3-4 years
Pre-K: 4-5 years
School Age: Kindergarten-12 years
- Secure entry doors restrict access to only authorized persons
- Tall privacy fences surround all playgrounds
- Security cameras
- Teachers hold CPR and First Aid certifications
- Daily sanitization and weekly deep-cleaning protocols protect everyone’s health
We participate in the WorkForce Service Child Care program, and we’re proud of our excellent ratings. See more here.
- Our owner has a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Our regional directors have a National Administrator Credential (NAC), an active Child Development Associate (CDA), and both are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE.
- Our teachers are passionate educators who undertake continuous training to provide an exceptional learning experience. Several hold Associate and Bachelor’s Degrees in ECE.
Hear What Parents Have To Say...
- Kim Warren
- D. Thompson
- Tiffany S
- Malene Salcedo
- Taylor Olivarez
- Cori Goddard
- Abigail Barry