Preschool & Child Care Center Serving Murray, West Valley, & Salt Lake City, UT
Sneak A Peek At Your Child’s Happy Place...
Beautiful Learning Spaces Designed For Little Ones
Parent Partnerships For More Successful Outcomes
Rated High-Quality By
Receive Daily Photos & Videos On Your Brightwheel™ APP
Degreed Teachers Who Guide With Expertise
Build Both Academic And Social-Emotional Skills Now
Our In-House Curriculum For Creative & Critical Thinking
An Award-Winning Food Program At No Extra Cost
Huge Playgrounds For Epic Outdoor PlayTime
spaces are Safe & Clean For Your Peace Of Mind
Health and safety are top priorities, and strict protocols protect your child. Your child is safe in secured facilities, which restrict entry to authorized personnel only while security cameras keep watch. Your child’s classrooms stay sparkling and virus-free thanks to:
Yes, We Proudly Support Families Who Qualify For Subsidy
Frequently asked questions
Murray: 7 a.m – 6 p.m
South Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Downtown Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
West Valley: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Infant & Toddler: 6 weeks – 2 years
Early Preschool: 2-3 years
Preschool: 3-4 years
Pre-K: 4-5 years
School Age: Kindergarten-12 years
- Secure entry doors restrict access to only authorized persons
- Tall privacy fences surround all playgrounds
- Security cameras
- Teachers hold CPR and First Aid certifications
- Daily sanitization and weekly deep-cleaning protocols protect everyone’s health
We participate in the WorkForce Service Child Care program, and we’re proud of our excellent ratings. See more here.
- Our owner has a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Our regional directors have a National Administrator Credential (NAC), an active Child Development Associate (CDA), and both are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE.
- Our teachers are passionate educators who undertake continuous training to provide an exceptional learning experience. Several hold Associate and Bachelor’s Degrees in ECE.
Hear What Parents Have To Say...
- Kim Warren
- D. Thompson
- Tiffany S
- Malene Salcedo
- Taylor Olivarez
- Cori Goddard
- Abigail Barry