Preschool & Child Care Center Serving Murray, West Valley, & Salt Lake City, UT
Sneak A Peek At Your Child’s Happy Place...
Beautiful Learning Spaces Designed For Little Ones
Parent Partnerships For More Successful Outcomes
Rated High-Quality By
Receive Daily Photos & Videos On Your Brightwheel™ APP
Degreed Teachers Who Guide With Expertise
Build Both Academic And Social-Emotional Skills Now
DID YOU KNOW?
Since 2019, Our 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization CHERISH Has Raised Over $146,000
Supporting Lifting Hands International, The Utah Food Bank, Family Promise, The Community Foundation Of Utah, & More. Recently We Invited CLA Children to Assemble Refugee Kits For Children From Ukraine.
Find Out More &
100% Of Your Donation Goes To Helping Kids & Their Families
Our In-House Curriculum For Creative & Critical Thinking
An Award-Winning Food Program At No Extra Cost
Huge Playgrounds For Epic Outdoor PlayTime
ZONO© Cabinets & Deep Cleans Ensure Germ-Free Facilities
Yes, We Proudly Support Families Who Qualify For Subsidy
Frequently asked questions
Murray: 7 a.m – 6 p.m
South Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Downtown Salt Lake City: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
West Valley: 7 a.m – 5:30 p.m
Infant & Toddler: 6 weeks – 2 years
Early Preschool: 2-3 years
Preschool: 3-4 years
Pre-K: 4-5 years
School Age: Kindergarten-12 years
- Secure entry doors restrict access to only authorized persons
- Tall privacy fences surround all playgrounds
- Security cameras
- Teachers hold CPR and First Aid certifications
- Daily sanitization and weekly deep-cleaning protocols protect everyone’s health
We participate in the WorkForce Service Child Care program, and we’re proud of our excellent ratings. See more here.
- Our owner has a Bachelor’s Degree in Music Therapy and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Our regional directors have a National Administrator Credential (NAC), an active Child Development Associate (CDA), and both are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in ECE.
- Our teachers are passionate educators who undertake continuous training to provide an exceptional learning experience. Several hold Associate and Bachelor’s Degrees in ECE.
Hear What Parents Have To Say...
- Kim Warren
- D. Thompson
- Tiffany S
- Malene Salcedo
- Taylor Olivarez
- Cori Goddard
- Abigail Barry